Episode 96: Is This Thing On?
Nick Tann from Is This Thing On Podcast joins us to talk about ‘casting, music-ing, and why playing without an amplifier can actually amplify your listeners at live events. Cool, huh?
Track of the Week is from the former bass player for Wild Cherry, Allan Wentz (you know… Play that Funky Music White Boy…?) as he’s doing some fantastic electronica tunes now and keeping it all independent and fantastic. Fantastic is the word, I think…!
Lots of new stuff keeps rolling in, more great tunes to follow!
The Justin Wayne Show Episode 96: Is This Thing On?
Name :: Album :: Artist
- Solstice :: The Red Room Sessions 24.04.10 :: Mostly
- Evelyn’s Green :: Wasted Love Songs :: She Swings, She Sways
- The Girl From Tallahassee :: Zalinski
- Sound It Out :: SALT :: The Locals
- Happiness :: Window Seat To Hell :: Ferocity Lights
- Robotic Perfection :: Kill or Cure EP :: Alice Rock
- Don’t Give Up :: Finishing What I Started :: ERATH
- TOTW!>> Psychotic (Hello Syd) :: Norman :: Allen Wentz
- Goin Nowhere :: FeelGood :: FeelGood
- All :: Ri-solv :: Mahri Autumn
- Son of a King :: Transitions :: JKLMNO
- Memphis Train :: Archaeologist :: Ami Saraiya
- Interview with Nick Tann!
- Nick Tann :: How Can It Be Wrong?
- Burnt Out Car :: Ghost :: Matt Stevens
- Nick Tann :: Jackie Who (studio)
- Good You Got Away :: Doomed To Be Beautiful :: Tom Caulfield
- Don’t Make Me Wait :: Don’t Make Me Wait :: Nick Tann
- Yummy :: VIOLIN/DRUM/VOICE. EP :: Taylor Rankin
Next week we’ve got a great interview with thriving independent musicians/record label owners The Nadas! See you then.